MBBS Fees and Scholarship in Bangladesh
MBBS Fees and Scholarship details in Bangladesh
Study MBBS Abroad
Medical College Fees and Scholarship in Bangladesh Check it out Low Cost MBBS
Eastern Medical College (Kabila, Burichang, Comilla):
The Comilla Education and Health Welfare Foundation established Eastern Medical College in the eastern region of the greater Comilla and Noakhali district in 2005.
Eastern Medical College Hospital (EMCH), it is a non-profitable service-oriented medical academic institution that is housed in a multi-storied building having adequate accommodations for lecture, tutorial, and practical classes of various subjects.
The library is registered with the Health InterNetwork Access to Research Initiative through World Health Organization. The Medical College is situated by the side of the Dhaka-Chittagong highway in Kabila under Burichang Upazila.
FINANCIAL INFORMATION FOR OVERSEAS STUDENTS (SESSION 2020-2021)
- Attached is Hospital EMCH 300 bedded at Kabila Campus, 250 bedded at Race Course Campus
- Experienced & Caring Faculty with nationally reputed teaching staff.
- Separate hostels with attached bath for boys & girls with adequate security.
- Excellent learning facilities – Modern classrooms, Labs, Library, Lecture Halls with audio-visual facilities.
- The whole library is under free WIFI Internet Network. It is registered with the Health InterNetwork Access to Research initiative through WHO due to which teachers & students of EMC have free access to more than 6600 latest Medical Journals of the world.
- Every EMC student has a specific ID & Password through which their guardian can log into the EMC website (Student’s Profile) to know the academic details, performance & other information about their child.
- Separate Common rooms for boys & girls students with television, indoor games, and entertainment.
- Facilities for outdoor games and tournaments.
- A good canteen for students as well as for teachers.
- Modern transport fleet for easy commuting of students.
- Round-the-clock standby Generator.
FINANCIAL INFORMATION FOR OVERSEAS STUDENTS (SESSION 2021-2022)
Eastern Medical College Fees Structure
EMCH Fees Information for Indian Students (Session 2020-2021)
|1. 5 years course fee||$ 14,000|
|2. Development fee||$ 6,000|
|3. Admission fee||$ 7,000|
|4. Session fee ($1000 X 5 years)||$ 5,000|
|5. Tuition fee per month: $170 X 60 Months||$ 10,200|
|6. Lab fee||$ 1,600|
|7. Certificate Conversion fee||$ 200|
|8.Hostel Admission Fees||$ 500|
|Special Discount only for Indian & Nepalese Students||$4000|
|9. University Registration & other fees||$ 1,500.00|
|Total Fees including BM&DC and other Fees||$ 42,000|
|In Words: Forty Two thousand FUS Dollar|
Eastern Medical College Total Five year Fees = US$42,000 (Forty-Two Thousand Only)
Mode of Payment: (With lodging without food)
|1. Seat Booking Money||$ 3,000|
|2. 1st Installment (Within January 2022)||$ 14,000|
|2a. Within 31 May 2022 (University Registration)||$ 1,500|
|3. Within 31 December 2022||$ 6,000|
|4. Within 30 June 2023||$ 3,500|
|5. Within 31 December 2023||$ 3,500|
|6. Within 30 June 2024||$ 3,500|
|7. Within 31 December 2024||$ 3,500|
|8. Within 30 June 2025||$ 3,500|
|Total Amount Payable: $ 42,000|
For Scholarship and admission information Indian students request to contact Smile Education
In Words: Forty-Two thousand US dollars Only.
|N.B. For confirmation of Admission, Initial Booking Money will be At least $3,000.00 (Three thousand US dollars).|
|1. All foreign students will have to pay $1,500 (Fifteen Hundred US dollars) as Chittagong Medical University Registration, BM&DC and other fees to the Government of Bangladesh within 30th May 2022.|
2. Students have to pay all Examination & other fees imposed by the University of Chittagong during the tenure of the Academic Course.
3. Students who fail to come out successful during a regular period of 5 years will become irregular. In such a case, they have to pay US$1,000 (One thousand US dollars) as a Session fee per year in addition to the usual monthly tuition fee.
4. If a student wants to discontinue his/her studies within one year after getting admitted into the college, he/she will have to pay 60% of the agreed total cost of education before getting a Clearance Certificate from the College.
5. All financial transactions are accepted only directly by the College Authority or directly through T.T. to the following Bank Account:
Dhaka Bank Ltd. Comilla Branch, Bangladesh
(Shah Md. Selim)
Facilities & Infrastructure Eastern Medical College and Hospital
Recognized by Bangladesh Medical & Dental Council-BMDC South East Asian Regional Organization for Medical Council
Approved by Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of the People’s Republic of Bangladesh.
Affiliated to University of Chittagong, Bangladesh.
Enlisted in International Medical Education Directory, FAIMER.
Enlisted in AVICENNA (formerly WHO) Directory of Medical Schools.
Foreign Students, Studying in this College
|SL No.||Name of the Student||Father s Name|
|1||Saroj Kumar Sah||Pheku Sah|
|2||Krishna Airi||Bir Singh Airi|
|3||Bhawesh Kumar Mallick||Bhartendu Kumar Mallick|
|4||Vijay Sah||Kishori Sah|
|5||Resham Rana||Dev Bahadur Rana|
|6||Ankit Regmi||Sudarshan Prasad Regmi|
|7||Sonu Kumar Yadav||Om Prakash Yadav|
|8||Nikosh Kunwar||Nirendra Bahadur Kunwar|
|9||Suraj Thapa||Sanu Kanchha Thapa|
|10||Ujwal Shakya||Udaya Bir Shakya|
|11||Mohammed Habibul Hussain Choudhury (U.K)||Mohammed Mofazzul Hussain Choudhury|
|12||Nirav Jha||Krishna Dev Jha|
|13||Surendra Kunwar||Thakendra Bahadur Kunwar Chhetri|
|14||Roshan Kumar Kushwaha||Panchdev Mehta|
|15||Arun Manandhar||Chandra Man Manandhar|
|16||Utsav Thapa Shrestha||Keshav Thapa Shrestha|
|17||Bikram Shrestha||Dharma Lal Shrestha|
|18||Chandra Shekhar Yadav||Kailash Nath Yadav|
|19||Chiranjivi Basnet||Gobinda Bahadur Basnet|
|20||Dhruba Kiran Pathak||Ram Nath Pathak|
|21||Niraj Rauniyar||Dip Narayan Rauniyar|
|22||Pranav Joshi||Hari Prasad Joshi|
|23||Ravi Rokaya||Nain Bahadur Rokaya|
|24||Devendra Raj Shah||Bharat Kumar Shah|
|25||Srijana Dev||Jagdish Chandra Dev|
|26||Arina Shah||Shambhu Prasad Shah|
|27||Rebecca Dornseifer (German)||Nazir Ahamed Sarker Dornseifer|
|28||Srijita Dutta||Manas Kr. Dutta|
Authorized Admission Office
SMILE EDUCATION CONSULTANCY
Mrs. Reepa Biswas (+91-91633 22022)
Helpline 9903 033 033
B-265, Survey Park Santoshpur (1st Floor)
(Near Kishore Bharati Stadium, Survey Park Kali Mandir)
Kolkata – 75
West Bengal, India
(5 min from Jadavpur Station)
Phone: 033 7965 8170
Mobile: +91-988312-3838 / +91-903864-3838
E-mail: info [@] mbbsbangladesh.com
MBBS Fees and Scholarship in Bangladesh
For Information regarding MONNO Medical College – Dhaka